Automated Material Handling Systems (AMHS)
Installing Automated Material Handling Systems (AMHS) since 1999, ATG is a leading AMHS contractor, serving clients in the US, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. Safely and seamlessly installing, modifying, and troubleshooting AMHS requires overcoming significant challenges.
Knowledgeable project teams known for their integrity and innovation.
- Comprehensive safety training, preparation, and execution.
- Team members with extensive experience on top-tier AMHS projects. Some of our key personnel have two decades of AMHS experience at ATG and are familiar with much of the equipment we’ve installed and serviced.
- Our proprietary installation methods and processes increase safety and productivity to ensure your project is completed safely and on-schedule.
- Collaboration and transparency from our first conversation through sign-off. We work with you, not just for you. With in-depth daily progress reports in hand, you are in the loop at every step.
- Ongoing, strategic budgeting to ensure cost efficiencies that meet project requirements.
- Contracting services customized to suit your unique needs.
These are just a few of the reasons why our AMHS construction team is in high demand around the globe, especially for cleanrooms where automation is required.
ATG’s full-service approach to AMHS includes:
- Labor management
- Material management
- Supply chain management
- Demolition of AMHS equipment