At ATG, we do things the right way, even when it’s not the easy way. Our culture of responsiveness and ownership strengthens our business. It creates innovation, cost savings, quality improvements, safe environments, and superior performance – all of which benefit both our employees and customers.
We are employee-powered.
- Safety comes first, for everyone, in all we do – on and off the job.
- Employees share in the success of the company.
- An unwavering commitment to ethical business practices, integrity, and respect within ATG extends to every employee, customer, partner, and vendor.
- We are innovators – we all learn from each other and we excel together.
- No one wears just one hat; we are a team.
This spirit of collaboration extends beyond our four walls and into the communities where we do business. We support our client’s community outreach efforts by sponsoring events, and we come together as a team to give back.
A few of the charitable efforts we support include:
- Rebuilding Together’s National Rebuild Day
- Oregon Food Bank
- Feed My Starving Children
- HomePlate Youth Services
- Northwest Carpenters Union Annual Holiday Toy Drive
- American Heart Association – Heart Walk
- Society of St. Vincent DePaul
- Inukai Family Boys & Girls Club