Cleanroom Construction Services
Cleanrooms are all about precision. As a leading cleanroom builder in the United States, you can count on our highly experienced cleanroom specialists to work closely with you to complete your cleanroom project on-schedule and on-budget.
Cleanroom construction for any size operation.
- Class 1 – 10,000 cleanrooms
- Small scale manufacturing to large semiconductor plants
- cGMP compliance-classified space construction
ATG’s proprietary cleanroom construction processes and techniques are field-proven for discerning clients in the microelectronics, semiconductor, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, healthcare, and telecommunications industries.
- Highly-trained project teams with extensive experience in specialty clean construction.
- Comprehensive focus ensuring everyone’s safety.
- Collaboration throughout every phase of development and construction.
- BIM and VDC services.
- Design-assist and value engineering.
Performing at a higher level to ensure your project’s integrity.
With 30 years of cleanroom construction experience, we can anticipate the unique types of considerations and challenges we may face. Side-by-side with your teams, we develop innovative, cost-effective solutions that maintain quality and keep your project on schedule for a win-win-win completion – your firm, your customers, and our teams.
Our project teams are skilled in:
- Interstitial support grids
- Cleanroom ceiling systems
- Gasketed grid and gel grid
- Walkable panels
- Cleanroom wall systems
- Architectural envelope including doors, frames, and hardware
- Automated material handling systems (AMHS)
- Raised access floors (RAF)
Contact us today at (877) 900-1380 to talk with our Support Center about your cleanroom project. Discover how our teams can successfully manage the unique challenges your project presents for a smooth and successful completion.